Congratulations to our new FHN Catholic School Council Members! We welcome back our Chair – Ms. Balsamo, Co-Chair- Mrs. Berlingeri, Mrs. Pisani- Secretary and our Tresurer Mrs. Ferguson-Anstice. We appreciate your dedication to our school community, and we look forward to the up-coming year. Please join us Oct 21st for our first meeting. Voting Members Needed!
Take the time to get to know others, express gratitude and compassion for others, as you walk in their shoes. We all play a part in the health and well-being of each other.
Please see NEW COVID-19 SCREENING TOOL
Please note that the following are the new Catholic School Council Dates:
- October 13 at 3pm- nomination forms due
- Ocober 15th- visit school website for nominations
- October 16th- elections take place
- October 20th-results posted on website
- FIRST GOOGLE MEETING DATE: October 21st, 2020 at 7:00pm Join us at:meet.google.com/rfp-bkhw-vqv
Compassion is a feeling of wanting to help those in need. But more than a noun, its a verb. More than a feeling, it should be an action.I will
- seek to understand others by listening
- be willing to forgive others
- give of my resources to help those in need
Lord, open our eyes ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Compassion"
Wearing an orange shirt and promoting the slogan, Every Child Matters, is an affirmation of our commitment to raise awareness of the residential school experience and to ensure that every child matters as we focus on our hope for a better future in which children are empowered to help each other.